dineDK is a boutique, private dining company serving the greater New York City area. Our passion is creating unique, modern dining experiences for private and corporate clients.
Whether you’re entertaining clients or celebrating a special occasion, dineDK empowers our chefs to curate unique experiences tailored to our clients’ vision.
We are not your typical catering company. We create inspired food and need people who do as well. We need quality Chefs to collaborate on menus with our Executive Chef, execute events, and manage a full service team at larger dining events.
We have a fully equipped kitchen in Jersey City, a short walk from the Hoboken Path Station, to prep from and we provide all the equipment, tools, and support needed to cook at an elevated level.
We proudly shop greenmarkets, work with local purveyors, and specialty suppliers to craft seasonal menus using only fresh, high-quality ingredients.
We are currently looking for talented chefs and cooks to join our freelance team. dineDK is growing quickly and we need more hands to keep up with the pace and demand for our services.
Below are the requirements for each position. If qualified and interested, please complete the application here. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Minimum of 5 years of experience cooking in fine dining NYC restaurants, Michelin training required.
- Have held a position comparable to Sous Chef, Chef de Cuisine, Executive Chef, or Michelin level Chef de Partie.
- Is passionate about and comfortable working in open kitchens, private homes, and executing dinner parties from start to finish (menu writing, ordering, prepping, executing, and cleaning).
- A warm and approachable personality is an absolute must. Our clients range from top-level media and hospitality industry insiders to families looking for personable chefs with a visible passion for food and events.
- Based near NYC and/or out in the Hamptons.
Whether you’re a line cook between gigs or have a couple free days during the week, we book our cooks a couple weeks to a month out so that you can plan your schedule around it.
- Cook candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience working in a fine dining NYC restaurant.
- Cooks must also be personable, reliable, energetic, sharp, hardworking, and enthusiastic.